Simple Herbal Remedies for Gout – Goutrin is a Uric Acid Neutralizer for Gout
Help for your gout
- -Natural uric acid neutralizer.
- -Eases inflammation.
- -Helps relieve the pain and discomfort of gout.
- -With black cherry powder extract.
- -Natural diuretic properties.
RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSE:
1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with a meal.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS – EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Note: Government regulations have caused the label to change but the ingredients are still exactly the same
- Cherry Fruit Powder (Malpighia emarginata)100 mg
- Thyme Leaf Powder (Thymus vulgaris)100 mg
- Celery Seed Powder (Apium gravolens)100 mg
- Peppermint Leaf 15:1 Extract (Mentha piperita)60 mg
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)30 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin (capsule).
Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten, or corn.
Organika has created Goutrin, a formula to help ease inflammation and decrease uric levels.
Black Cherry Powder Extract traditionally has been known to effectively relieve pain and discomfort due to inflammation.
Thyme and Mint are both effective diuretic herbs that allow the kidneys to rid the body of excess uric acid.
Celery Seed Powder, another diuretic herb, helps neutralize acids in the body.
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) is an effective anti-inflammatory, as well as being an essential nutrient in the formation of collagen, a protein needed for healthy joints.
What is Gout?
Gout is an inflammation of the joints caused by the crystallization of excess uric acid. The crystals have jagged edges that irritate the tissue and cause pain. Gout is caused by genetic susceptibility, diets that are high in meat and saturated fat, alcohol consumption, fungal overgrowth, obesity, diabetes, stress, psoriasis and some cancers.
Gout is a painful condition caused by inflammation of the joints. The inflammation is caused due to deposition of uric acid in crystal form into the joints. The swelling caused due to the deposits cause swelling and pain.
Gout causes many complications in the body including problems of kidneys, heart and many other complications.
There are some herbal solutions which can be effective for treating gout and let us see few of them –
- Triphala – Triphala is made up of three dried and powdered fruits. Each of these fruits have amazing healing properties and when they are combined together they form one of the best herbal tonic in the nature. Triphala should be taken one tea spoon everyday with water or glass of milk everyday at bed time. Doing this will help in removing the uric acid deposits from the joints and get rid of gout. Triphala is one of the best natural remedies for constipation and gout.
- Cherry Juice – Cherry juice extract is another effective remedy for gout as it contains flavonoids which have anti inflammatory properties which is effective in reducing swelling and pain.
- Red Grapes – Like cherry red grapes also contain flavonoids and help in reducing the inflammation in the joints. Basically the dark colored berries and fruits are great sources of flavonoids.
- Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds – Fenugreek seeds soaked in the water overnight and taken in the morning is also another effective remedy. It is being used in India for many years to treat both diabetes and gout.
The above herbal remedies are very effective, but you should also remember that there are few things which should be avoided. If you do not avoid certain food then gout attack will keep on increasing. Some of the food to avoid are –
- Alcohol – Alcohol and red wine increase gout attack and should be seriously avoided.
- Sea Food – Sea food and other organ meats like kidney, liver etc. contain high concentration of purines which get converted into uric acid and cause gout.
Apart fro the above tips, drinking lot of water will help you keep gout attacks at bay and you would be able to live a normal healthy life. For more information on gout you can go through how to cure and control gout which also contains information on reasons and other holistic options for gout.